The will make a great addition to any kitchen; indoors or outdoors. If you are looking for an electric grill that is high on quality but low on price, you’ve found it. You can find this electric barbeque grill in stock over at Amazon, where it is for sale for about $60.86- a saving of 49% off the manufacturer’s original retail price.
Read more of the George Foreman GGR50B Indoor-Outdoor Grill:
This electric barbeque grill is very efficient and lives up the standards of the famous George Forman line appliances. The George Foreman GGR50B Indoor-Outdoor Grill is definitely worth every penny you’ll spend on it. Not fully convinced that this is for you? Keep on reading and find out why this electric barbeque grill is so popular. Its functions and features are impressive; learn how you can benefit from them below.
Features of the George Foreman GGR50B Indoor-Outdoor Grill:
- Indoor or Outdoor Functionality
- Compatible for Tabletop or Pedestal use
- Sloped Grate Design
- Wide Cooking Area
- Quick and easy to use. The process of getting the George Foreman GGR50B Indoor-Outdoor Grill out of the box, assembled, and heated is very straightforward and simple. It is broken down into a manageable number of components so installation is simple and can be done without professional help. The grill heats up within ten minutes of plugging it in, a quick preheating time considering its wide surface area.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor settings. You’ll be able to use this electric barbeque grill inside your house or take it to picnics and other outdoor activities. It’s just that flexible. In your indoor kitchen you can set it up on a tabletop or countertop easily while for outdoors usage the George Foreman GGR50B Indoor-Outdoor Grill can easily fit most standard stands or pedestals.
- Intuitive design lets you cook a lot of food in one go. This electric barbeque grill has a total cooking surface are of 17- inches, enough space to grill food for a small group in one batch. This non-stick grate also has a sloping design so oil and other liquids slide away from the food and into a collection tray for easy cleanup.
- Electric heating system means no need for gas and open flames that may cause accidents. The George Foreman GGR50B Indoor-Outdoor Grill runs purely on electricity so you don’t need to worry about charcoals, starters, and the like. Aside from being obviously safer, this also means the grill produces less smoke- a definite plus especially in an indoor environment.
Reviews of the George Foreman GGR50B Indoor-Outdoor Grill:
This electric barbeque grill has a 4.4- star rating from 435 customer reviews on Amazon. Here is a sampling of what other people have to say about it.
“Overall, this grill is an electric hot plate with raised grooves that makes great tasting food quickly, quietly, and easily. And for what it is, it’s a SUPERB product… (Read More)
“I am so impressed, that I am purchasing one for my parents for Christmas, to replace the charcoal grill that takes forever to heat up and messy to clean. I’m sure they’ll love it too… (Read More)
- Assembly is easy
- Cleanup is a breeze
- Heats up very quickly
- Compact and unobtrusive
- Sleek design
This grill may be a bit heavy to lift to some people, especially for those with pre-existing back conditions. If you aren’t sure you can carry it alone, get help to avoid further injury. Doesn't put out the heat of a high quality natural gas grill, but the cost savings and portability is the trade off
Our Verdict On The George Foreman GGR50B Grill
This electric barbeque grill is a great buy with some nice features, so go get it now. You won’t regret it.